Thursday 31 May 2012

Hello to the nice people who are reading this.
Even if you read this 10 years ahead, or out of the sheer power of boredom, you'll still be nice. So feel good. :)

I'm not sure how to introduce myself. I like books and learning (which is presumably why I still haven't dropped out of medical college). And music, too. Especially indie, country, soft rock. Oh, and old hind music too. I sing (others tell me, well) and occasionally, under influence of peer pressure, dance. I love partying and exploring new restaurants and pubs, but I also love going to the forest and looking at insects. Some of my other interests are languages (I know about 6, as of now - not counting knowing how to say "I love you" in about 10 more), pottering about the kitchen, TV (mostly cookshows and Nat Geo, but I enjoy the usual sitcom as well), flirting (aren't corny pick-up lines the absolute best? :D) and swimming. Rather a mix up? Sometimes I think society sets it's boundaries too close. I'm not exactly sure where I fit in (nerd? hippy? party animal?).. But as I tell myself, I probably fit in everywhere.

So much for narcissism.

I am a person of strong opinions and ethics, but I'm always open to new ideas, and perspectives. Most of my brain is divided into a 'What if?' segment and an 'Oh, why?' segment (there's also a segment that drools over those amazingly addictive chick flicks, but never mind that.). I'm of the School of belief of YOLO or Carpe Diem or whatever the hell it is called now... And I have a feeling, writing is going to help me connect and visualise things even clearer.

I do hope I haven't bored you already.

I intend on writing about things that strike me as thoughtful, or funny. Hence, the title. Ofcourse, it did also strike me that YOU might not find those things a(musing)... So I suggest, be patient, keep reading, and tell me if you like something.

Khushboo




3 comments:

  1. ay hayeeeeee. chhhaa gayi Khoosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Back!!!!! :P

    I hope you will continue with this..
    (towards the talk.. Remember?):)

    ReplyDelete